Tesla Model 3 electric cars on display in Arizona for first time
CLOSE Look closer. That's not any old roof on the new Tesla Model 3, and wait until you pop the hood and trunk.
Drivers in Arizona eager to check out Tesla's highly anticipated Model 3 electric car now have a chance starting Friday at the Kierland Commons Tesla showroom in Scottsdale.
Tesla has received more than 450,000 pre-orders for the car. In March 2016, hundreds of customers lined up inside Scottsdale Fashion Square to place $1,000 deposits on the car, which was more than a year from production at the time.
"This will be the first opportunity for Phoenix-area consumers to visit... read more
- 13:39 Memphis basketball expected to announce Penny Hardaway's hiring on...
- 13:35 Trump bans US use of Venezuelan cryptocurrency
- 13:17 MLB unveils special uniforms for Jackie Robinson Day, Memorial Day,...
- 12:39 Valley Vista's Taylor Chavez named Gatorade Arizona Girls...
- 11:59 Neighbor on bond with Cardinals' Justin Pugh: 'Without him, I’d...
- 11:37 White House names deputy chief for policy
- 11:09 Arizona's best high school baseball programs: Hamilton still rising
- 10:56 Suns promotional calendar: Diamondbacks Night vs. Pistons on...
- 09:52 Why Titans should — and should not — sign Ndamukong Suh
- 08:12 Michigan State's Tom Izzo says he'll return: 'I've never run from...