Tesla's net loss quintuples as customers await Model 3 electric car
CLOSE Silicon Valley billionaire Elon Musk will get no salary or cash bonuses from Tesla and all his compensation will be tied to stock and operational milestones. Aleksandra Michalska reports. Video provided by Reuters
Tesla's fourth-quarter net loss more than quintupled as the company continues to spend money at a torrential rate to ramp up production of its new mass-market electric car.
The Silicon Valley automaker and tech company said it remains on track to produce 5,000 weekly units of the Model 3 sedan by the end of the second quarter after several delays.
But the company did not... read more
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...