Tesla's net loss quintuples as customers await Model 3 electric car
CLOSE Silicon Valley billionaire Elon Musk will get no salary or cash bonuses from Tesla and all his compensation will be tied to stock and operational milestones. Aleksandra Michalska reports. Video provided by Reuters
Tesla's fourth-quarter net loss more than quintupled as the company continues to spend money at a torrential rate to ramp up production of its new mass-market electric car.
The Silicon Valley automaker and tech company said it remains on track to produce 5,000 weekly units of the Model 3 sedan by the end of the second quarter after several delays.
But the company did not... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez