Texas A&M picks up pledge from DB Jeffery Carter
COLLEGE STATION – Texas A&M is second only to reigning national champion Alabama in the latest 247Sports.com recruiting rankings, and the Aggies won a battle with the Crimson Tide on Saturday.
Four-star defensive back Jeffery Carter of Mansfield's Legacy High became the latest pledge to new coach Jimbo Fisher's first full recruiting class at A&M, and the 23rd overall.
"I've thought long, I've prayed hard, I've made my choice," Carter said in a video posted to Twitter, as he tossed aside hats from a handful of other schools and ultimately placed the A&M hat on his head,... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...