Texas A&M’s Johnny Manziel on flashing UT’s ‘hook ‘em Horns’ sign: ‘For me, it’s not a rivalry’
Johnny Manziel is no stranger to the power of the Internet. The Texas A&M quarterback has seen stories about him spiral out of control on social media with regularity since he won the Heisman in December, even prompting him to take an ongoing Twitter hiatus.
But even Manziel was surprised when a photo of him flashing the “Hook ‘em Horns” hand sign with a fan during his spring break trip to Cabo because a viral sensation. Manziel said he didn’t think anything of the photo when he took it, and that his ties to Texas – combined with the fact that UT and A&M don’t play anymore – has... read more
- 08:29 The Latest: US says it's maintaining pressure on North Korea
- 07:56 Is Andrew White running for Texas 'govorner'?
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case