Texas A&M’s Johnny Manziel on flashing UT’s 'Hook 'em Horns’ sign: 'For me, it's not a rivalry'
Johnny Manziel is no stranger to the power of the Internet. The Texas A&M quarterback has seen stories about him spiral out of control on social media with regularity since he won the Heisman in December, even prompting him to take an ongoing Twitter hiatus.
But even Manziel was surprised when a photo of him flashing the “Hook ‘em Horns” hand sign with a fan during his spring break trip to Cabo because a viral sensation. Manziel said he didn’t think anything of the photo when he took it, and that his ties to Texas – combined with the fact that UT and A&M don’t play anymore – has... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'