Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel on 'the last straw' that caused him to leave Twitter
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel recently joined reporters from the Houston Chronicle and USA Today for an interview in College Station. Here are some highlights:
On leaving Twitter:
You try to set stuff straight as much as possible, but there’s just so many misconceptions and so much stuff out there that you can’t settle every debate. So for me, Twitter is good. You can get a lot of information out… but it can also bad as well with everything you do on there being taken into a different context that what it may be. So it’s kind of just a double-edged sword.
On the controversy... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat