Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel on 'the last straw' that caused him to leave Twitter
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel recently joined reporters from the Houston Chronicle and USA Today for an interview in College Station. Here are some highlights:
On leaving Twitter:
You try to set stuff straight as much as possible, but there’s just so many misconceptions and so much stuff out there that you can’t settle every debate. So for me, Twitter is good. You can get a lot of information out… but it can also bad as well with everything you do on there being taken into a different context that what it may be. So it’s kind of just a double-edged sword.
On the controversy... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco