Texas Democrats try to seize on Cambridge Analytica controversy
Texas Democrats are trying to seize on revelations about a controversial data collection company that may have improperly gathered information about tens of millions of Facebook users without their knowledge to help Republicans win elections.
On Wednesday the Texas Democratic Party began calling for a state investigation into Cambridge Analytica because of their ties to Republicans including U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz and Gov. Greg Abbott.
"Texans have a right to know how their personal information was stolen and compromised and who benefited from this exploitation," state Democratic... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat