Texas Democrats try to seize on Cambridge Analytica controversy
Texas Democrats are trying to seize on revelations about a controversial data collection company that may have improperly gathered information about tens of millions of Facebook users without their knowledge to help Republicans win elections.
On Wednesday the Texas Democratic Party began calling for a state investigation into Cambridge Analytica because of their ties to Republicans including U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz and Gov. Greg Abbott.
"Texans have a right to know how their personal information was stolen and compromised and who benefited from this exploitation," state Democratic... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco