Texas early voting numbers continue to climb
AUSTIN — With just hours to go before early voting closes, Texans are still showing strong turnout for a primary with no president on the ballot.
More than 700,000 voters cast ballots in the state's largest counties, up 100,000 votes from Wednesday alone. The number of ballots cast in a Republican or Democratic primary is already 17 percent higher than the entire early voting season in 2014. Poll close at 7 p.m. Friday.
VOTERS GUIDE: Need help vetting candidates for the March primary?
In recent years, Republicans have dramatically outvoted Democrats in primaries, but this year the trend... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House