Texas early voting numbers continue to climb
AUSTIN — With just hours to go before early voting closes, Texans are still showing strong turnout for a primary with no president on the ballot.
More than 700,000 voters cast ballots in the state's largest counties, up 100,000 votes from Wednesday alone. The number of ballots cast in a Republican or Democratic primary is already 17 percent higher than the entire early voting season in 2014. Poll close at 7 p.m. Friday.
VOTERS GUIDE: Need help vetting candidates for the March primary?
In recent years, Republicans have dramatically outvoted Democrats in primaries, but this year the trend... read more
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap
- 11:11 NFL draft QB rankings: Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, Josh Allen, Baker...