Texas leads new lawsuit to effectively repeal Obamacare
AUSTIN — Texas teamed up with Wisconsin on Monday to resume the fight against Obamacare by leading the charge in a 20-state lawsuit the group of largely Republican attorneys general hope will kill off the Affordable Care Act.
Attorney General Ken Paxton stressed the President Trump's tax overhaul, approved in Congress late last year, renders the the health care plan's individual mandate unconstitutional because the federal government no longer imposes a tax penalty.
"With no remaining legitimate basis for the law, it is time that Americans are finally free from the stranglehold of... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law