Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick takes issue with actress Sandra Bullock
Texas Lieutenant Gov. Dan Patrick is not too pleased that Oscar winning actress Sandra Bullock has agreed to star in a movie about Texas senator Wendy Davis, whose 13-hour filibuster helped stall an anti-abortion bill in 2013.
"It saddens me that Sandra Bullock agreed to play Wendy Davis in a movie called 'Let Her Speak,'" Patrick said in downtown Austin, just miles from where Bullock once owned a home.
When a member of the audience doubted it, Patrick assured the crowd it was true.
"Sandra Bullock," he repeated. "I used to like her."
But Patrick said he's... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants