Texas says no evidence of election systems being compromised
AUSTIN -- The Texas Secretary of State insisted Tuesday that there is no evidence that voting or voter registration systems were compromised prior to the 2016 election.
Those assurances came after NBC News reported that the U.S. intelligence community had developed substantial evidence that state websites or voter registration systems in seven states -- including Texas -- were compromised by Russian-backed covert operatives prior to the 2016 election — but never told the states involved.
Top-secret intelligence requested by President Barack Obama in his last weeks in office identified seven... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:56 Chandler Rotary track meet to showcase record 3,800 athletes