Texas woman claims she was fired after cancer diagnosis
Jacquelyne Froeber moved from Iowa to Texas last year for a “dream opportunity” — senior editor for two American Airlines in-flight magazines. But all that changed in May when she was diagnosed with breast cancer at just 33 years old.
“I was recruited from Des Moines to be the editor-in-chief of Celebrated Living and also the senior editor for American Way,” Froeber said. “The opportunity to come to Dallas and be a part of this brand and its voice was so exciting for anyone like me in a creative job. It was a dream job, to be able to start something from the bottom up and give it a voice... read more
- 04:22 Russia: Asking permission before taking organs is 'inhumane'
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 20:45 Trump warns of dire consequences if Democrats take House