Text of letter from HP interim chairman Whitworth
Ralph Whitworth was named Thursday as interim chairman of Hewlett-Packard Co.'s board after its chairman, Ray Lane, stepped down. Whitworth posted an open letter on the personnel changes, which included decisions by John Hammergren and Ken Thompson. They had been nearly ousted two weeks earlier at HP's annual meetings as shareholders are upset by a series of mistakes that have damaged the company's share price.
Here's the text of the open letter Thursday:
HP today announced important changes to its board of directors. Ray Lane has decided to step down as chairman, and he will continue to... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein