Thai police raid warehouse in terror probe
BANGKOK-A Thai television station is reporting that a Lebanese suspect with alleged links to Hezbollah militants has led police to a warehouse housing materials that could be used to make explosives.
Thai PBS television showed police confiscating boxes of urea fertilizer and liquid ammonium nitrate in Monday's raid.
The raid comes after the U.S. and Israel warned Friday of a terror threat targeting their citizens in Bangkok. Officials say that threat has now been thwarted.
The Lebanese suspect was detained Thursday. He led police to the warehouse, where police also found three beds,... read more
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend