Thai radar might have tracked missing plane
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- New radar data from Thailand gave Malaysian investigators more potential clues Wednesday for how to retrace the course of the missing Malaysian airliner, while a massive multinational search unfolded in an area the size of Australia.
Search crews from 26 countries including Thailand are looking for the plane that vanished early March 8 with 239 people aboard en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing. Frustration is growing among relatives of those on the plane at the lack of progress in the search.
Investigators have identified two giant arcs of territory spanning the... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional