The best of Bill Walton's broadcast from UCLA-Arizona
There were a lot of takeaways from UCLA's 82-76 win over No. 13 Arizona in Tucson.
Jaylen Hands is hard to spot when he gets hot. Thomas Welsh is a huge threat at both ends. It is actually possible to beat the Wildcats at home.
But the real takeaways came from Bill Walton. Wearing a black polo, Mardi Gras beads and occasionally sunglasses, Walton educated us on a myriad of topics during the ESPN broadcast. He also sprinkled in some basketball analysis.
Here are some of his most insightful comments:
He gave us all geography lessons... Walton flaunted his geographic prowess, weaving in... read more
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 13:08 Steven Souza Jr. eager to fill key role, join familiar teammates on...
- 12:45 Audit: Arizona fails to collect $36.7 million in drug rebates
- 12:45 Ritz-Carlton finally breaks ground on Paradise Valley resort
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals