The famed Times Square TKTS booth turns 40
NEW YORK -- Hundreds of tourists and New Yorkers show up each day at the famed TKTS booth in the heart of Times Square with questions about Broadway shows. Often they're very interesting questions.
Like: “Can I get a ticket to see the Superman musical?” Or, “Are there seats available for The Comedy of Edward Foote?” And, “What about Cats? We really want to see Cats.”
To which the answers are: “You probably mean Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark and, yes, tickets are available.” Or, “Might you be... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston