The Glare: What does Suns rookie Josh Jackson's development mean for T.J. Warren?
The GlareToo much time looking at the Suns can be dangerous, but azcentral pays Scott Bordow (@sbordow) to do it. Between entries in his personal travel diary, Scott will answer the best of your recent questions every Tuesday and offer a breakdown at the top and bottom of the NBA standings.
The race to the bottom: NBA teams vying for the most lottery ballsThe Suns have a light week, with just two games, but both are losable. The Grizzlies could help the Suns draft prospects by beating the Bucks on Monday night.
Grizzlies (18-45) This week: Wed. at Bulls, Fri. vs. Jazz, Sat. at Mavs, Mon.... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law