The Glare: What does Suns rookie Josh Jackson's development mean for T.J. Warren?
The GlareToo much time looking at the Suns can be dangerous, but azcentral pays Scott Bordow (@sbordow) to do it. Between entries in his personal travel diary, Scott will answer the best of your recent questions every Tuesday and offer a breakdown at the top and bottom of the NBA standings.
The race to the bottom: NBA teams vying for the most lottery ballsThe Suns have a light week, with just two games, but both are losable. The Grizzlies could help the Suns draft prospects by beating the Bucks on Monday night.
Grizzlies (18-45) This week: Wed. at Bulls, Fri. vs. Jazz, Sat. at Mavs, Mon.... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler