The Great War? 'Battlefield' plots to make WWI entertaining
LOS ANGELES — How do you make a video game about World War I fun?
After nearly 15 years of creating shoot-'em-up games about World War II, the Vietnam War and fictionalized contemporary and futuristic military conflicts, the creators of the "Battlefield" series are going back — way back — with their latest installment. Uncharacteristically, the new "Battlefield" is set amid a century-old war rarely depicted in the interactive medium.
"In the beginning, we had many preconceptions, such as there were only single-bolt rifles and the action was primarily in the... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law