The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most demonized corporations in America.
That company is Ms. Finucane’s employer, Bank of America. Until recently,... read more
- 19:53 Phoenix neighborhoods trying to raise money in Sky Harbor noise fight
- 19:46 Rio slum dwellers protest deadly gang, police gunbattles
- 19:25 Arizona's top high school football prospects 2018
- 19:07 Mobile council approves next round of capital improvements
- 18:56 NAU shooting case goes to jury
- 18:47 Huntsville developer Nicole Jones to run for state Senate
- 18:34 World's last male northern white rhino gets help from Tinder
- 18:34 Chipotle says sales rise, discloses payment system problem
- 18:31 NFL reinstates Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington
- 18:23 'Superbug' fungus new menace in US hospitals, mostly NY, NJ