The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most demonized corporations in America.
That company is Ms. Finucane’s employer, Bank of America. Until recently,... read more
- 12:10 2 kids, 2 adults injured in Phoenix crash
- 09:08 'Camino Island': Grisham's tasty thriller about a literary heist
- 09:05 Fact Check: Has Education Department spent more than $4M on travel,...
- 08:33 Minority advocates say Trump's budget will hurt their causes
- 08:11 10 hot books you won't want to miss this summer
- 06:11 Books: New and noteworthy
- 05:59 Hatchback cars stage a comeback
- 05:57 India reports its first 3 cases of the Zika virus
- 03:16 AP source: Kushner sought secret communications with Russia
- 03:16 Back home after foreign trip, Trump faces slew of challenges