The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most demonized corporations in America.
That company is Ms. Finucane’s employer, Bank of America. Until recently,... read more
- 08:39 Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Jetsetter
- 08:12 Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
- 08:09 South Carolina serial killer did time for Arizona rape
- 08:09 Advocates use petitions to force Phoenix council votes on passion...
- 08:09 Lead not common in Arizona schools' drinking water, report finds
- 08:09 Arizona law and surrogacy: What you need to know
- 06:45 Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fears
- 06:43 Residents return to rubble as fire crews make progress on San Diego...
- 05:33 Diphtheria deaths in Indonesia spark immunization campaign
- 04:04 Start the clock for Trump, GOP in last push on taxes, budget