The Image Officer With a Lot to Fix
IT’S show time for Anne M. Finucane.
Her co-star on this day, Bill Clinton, is waiting offstage. The audience shifts in its seats. The spotlight goes up and ... action!
It’s a Thursday in early December, at a conference center near Orlando, and Ms. Finucane is busy shaping an image. Or, rather, trying to reshape one. This choreographed interview with the former president before a select group of businesspeople is, in fact, part of a much larger effort to rehabilitate one of the most demonized corporations in America.
That company is Ms. Finucane’s employer, Bank of America. Until recently,... read more
- 21:05 DPS: Serial speeder falls into trap set by Arizona troopers
- 21:01 Trades, not picks, could headline Arizona Coyotes' draft
- 20:47 Hosting congressional picnic, Trump calls for unity
- 20:22 Heat wave boosts burns in Phoenix as pavement, cars scald
- 20:02 Extreme Phoenix heat: Is there an upside?
- 19:42 SBOE members take issue with charter school proposal
- 18:22 FDA approves quicker-to-administer drug for blood cancers
- 17:42 Phoenix boutique offers wedding dresses at fraction of cost
- 17:31 Fascinations tones down sexy products, hopes to lure more customers
- 17:03 Trump's putdown of wind energy whips up a backlash in Iowa