The Latest: GOP lawmakers tell Trump aides of tariff concern
Now Playing: President Donald Trump says the US and the EU have agreed to work toward "zero tariffs" and "zero subsidies" on non-automobile goods. EU Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker says he has made a deal with Trump to try to ease trade tensions. (July 25)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on trade developments involving the United States and the European Union (all times local):
Republican members of Congress are telling White House economic advisers Larry Kudlow and Peter Navarro how tariffs have hurt their constituents.
The... read more
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics
- 00:56 Trump pulls Brennan's clearance, links move to Russia probe
- 00:32 Jury to begin deliberating in Manafort financial fraud trial
- 00:32 Trump's list: Those who might lose their security clearance
- 21:29 The Latest: Brennan calls Trump action 'abuse of power'