The Latest: Kansas GOP governor race still too close to call
Now Playing: Voters are at the polls where President Donald Trump's preferred congressional candidate â and his chief legislative achievement â are about to be tested in battleground Ohio in the season's final high-stakes special election. (August 7)
Media: Associated Press WESTERVILLE, Ohio (AP) — The Latest on primaries in Missouri, Kansas, Michigan and Washington state and a congressional special election in Ohio (all times local):
The Republican primary for Kansas governor is too close to call.
With election officials in Kansas halting the vote count Wednesday morning,... read more
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics
- 00:56 Trump pulls Brennan's clearance, links move to Russia probe
- 00:32 Jury to begin deliberating in Manafort financial fraud trial
- 00:32 Trump's list: Those who might lose their security clearance
- 21:29 The Latest: Brennan calls Trump action 'abuse of power'