The Latest: Kushner Cos. got huge loans after WH meetings
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on White House senior adviser Jared Kushner's downgraded security clearance (all times local):
The New York Times reports that two companies made loans worth more than half a billion dollars to Jared Kushner's family real estate firm after executives met with Kushner at the White House.
In a phone call with The Associated Press Wednesday night, Kushner Cos. spokeswoman Christine Taylor confirmed the loans but said the implication that Kushner's position in the White House had affected the company's relationships with lenders is "without... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...