The Latest: Kushner Cos. got huge loans after WH meetings
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on White House senior adviser Jared Kushner's downgraded security clearance (all times local):
The New York Times reports that two companies made loans worth more than half a billion dollars to Jared Kushner's family real estate firm after executives met with Kushner at the White House.
In a phone call with The Associated Press Wednesday night, Kushner Cos. spokeswoman Christine Taylor confirmed the loans but said the implication that Kushner's position in the White House had affected the company's relationships with lenders is "without... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates