The Latest: Marijuana case judge indicates he's sympathetic
Now Playing: Army veteran Jose Belen says marijuana is the only drug that helps him deal with the horrors of the Iraq War and now he's suing the government saying the decision to classify marijuana as dangerous is irrational and unconstitutional. (Feb. 14)
Media: Associated Press NEW YORK (AP) — The Latest on a lawsuit challenging federal marijuana laws (all times local):
The judge hearing a lawsuit challenging federal marijuana laws has indicated that he is sympathetic to some patients who use cannabis to treat medical conditions.
On Wednesday, Judge Alvin Hellerstein in New York... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida