The Latest: Marijuana case judge indicates he's sympathetic
Now Playing: Army veteran Jose Belen says marijuana is the only drug that helps him deal with the horrors of the Iraq War and now he's suing the government saying the decision to classify marijuana as dangerous is irrational and unconstitutional. (Feb. 14)
Media: Associated Press NEW YORK (AP) — The Latest on a lawsuit challenging federal marijuana laws (all times local):
The judge hearing a lawsuit challenging federal marijuana laws has indicated that he is sympathetic to some patients who use cannabis to treat medical conditions.
On Wednesday, Judge Alvin Hellerstein in New York... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...