The Latest: Obama half-brothers disagree on attending debate
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the U.S. presidential campaign (all times EDT):
President Barack Obama's half-brother says he doesn't agree with the decision by another half-brother to attend the final presidential debate as a guest of the Donald Trump campaign.
Mark Obama Ndesandjo said, "I love my brothers, but no one member represents the Obamas."
The Trump campaign said Obama's Kenyan-born half-brother Malik would be in the audience for the showdown Wednesday between Trump and Hillary Clinton.
The three men share the same father but have different mothers.
Ndesandjo... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...