The Latest: Official says VA nominee may withdraw
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on Ronny Jackson, President Donald Trump's nominee to serve as Veterans Affairs secretary (all times local):
White House doctor Ronny Jackson is considering withdrawing his nomination to serve as secretary of Veterans Affairs. That's while he struggles with allegations that include recklessly prescribing drugs and drunken behavior.
A senior administration official says Jackson still denies most of the allegations against him, but says he is increasingly frustrated by the process. The source wasn't authorized to publicly discuss internal deliberations... read more
- 19:02 Houston native released after jailing in Vietnam pledges to help...
- 14:52 Listen: WhataMistake in the Senate race, Abbott's staff rolls in...
- 14:40 âShe canât even keep track of her gun.â Gov. Abbott attacks...
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics