The Latest: Polls close in Pa., 1 of 4 states with primaries
The Latest on Tuesday's primary elections (all times local):
Polls have closed across Pennsylvania, one of four states holding primary elections Tuesday.
In Pennsylvania, 84 candidates are vying for nominations in 18 U.S. House districts following the state's court-ordered redrawing of congressional maps. The new districts are expected to give Democrats their best shot in years of picking up seats long held by Republicans.
Recommended Video: Now Playing: Alabama voters elected conservative firebrand Roy Moore as the Republican nominee for a US Senate seat on Tuesday (Sept. 26),... read more
- 01:02 Congressional leaders get briefings on Russia probe
- 17:04 'It's about time': Trump pardons late boxer Jack Johnson
- 16:13 Ted Cruz says injured Santa Fe students told him 'donât take our...
- 16:01 Democrat gubernatorial candidate Valdez owes $12K in overdue...
- 15:27 Trump awards Medal of Honor to Navy SEAL in Afghan assault
- 14:45 Stormy Daniels' lawyer seeks permission to depose Trump