The Latest: Press corps, officials trade barbs at Gridiron
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the annual Gridiron Dinner (all times local):
Members of the Washington press corps are sharpening their wits for musical and rhetorical takedowns of President Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and others.
The annual dinner of the Gridiron Club and Foundation is marking its 133rd anniversary Saturday night. The charitable organization contributes to college scholarships and journalistic organizations with an evening of humorous give-and-take between the press and the people they cover.
Recommended Video: Now Playing: White House... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...