The Latest: Rare public challenge by Sessions to Trump barb
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions (all times local):
Attorney General Jeff Sessions is defending himself against President Donald Trump's attacks about how the nation's top law enforcement official is handling Republican complaints about the Russia investigation.
Sessions rarely stands up in public to criticism from his boss. But this time, Sessions is fighting back, saying he's done the right thing by referring allegations of FBI surveillance abuse to the Justice Department's internal watchdog.
Recommended Video: Now... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...