The Latest: Russia introduces Aleppo statement at UN
BEIRUT — The Latest on the developments in the Syrian civil war (all times local):
Russia has introduced a draft statement to the Security Council calling on countries with influence on Syrian opposition groups to intensify efforts to separate moderate opposition forces from terrorist entities in besieged eastern Aleppo.
Russia's U.N. Ambassador Vitaly Churkin said Tuesday that the statement, which must now be approved by the 15-member council, also calls on all parties to prevent material and financial support from reaching groups designated as terrorists by the Security... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...