The Latest: Trump addresses possibility of US-NKorea talks
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on U.S. policy on North Korea (all times local):
President Donald Trump says the U.S. will only talk to North Korea "under the right conditions."
Trump is speaking at a White House meeting with the nation's governors. He says then-President Barack Obama told him that North Korea is the "single biggest problem" facing the U.S.
Recommended Video: Now Playing: South Korea says it is preparing fresh military drills with its ally the United States. Seoul also says it is ramping up its ballistic missile defences in response to North... read more
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices