The Latest: Trump aide considers Va. clash to be terrorism
BEDMINSTER, N.J. (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's reactions to the violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia (all times local):
President Donald Trump's national security adviser says the violence that broke out in Charlottesville, Virginia, "meets the definition of terrorism."
H.R. McMaster tells ABC's "This Week" that "anytime that you commit an attack against people to incite fear, it is terrorism."
One person died Saturday when a rammed into a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville as tension boiled over at a white supremacist... read more
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot
- 04:45 Family separation policy starts dividing Republicans
- 03:27 First lady Melania Trump "hates" to see families separated
- 02:59 Prosecutor: 1 suspect dead and 20 people injured, four of them...
- 02:28 French media: Woman crying "God is great" has injured 2 with box...
- 02:15 Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting with Russian
- 02:15 Giuliani says Trump may consider pardons after Russia probe
- 01:30 In DC primary, minimum wage is the main topic of discussion
- 22:14 Melania Trump 'hates' to see families separated at border