The Latest: Trump aide considers Va. clash to be terrorism
BEDMINSTER, N.J. (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's reactions to the violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia (all times local):
President Donald Trump's national security adviser says the violence that broke out in Charlottesville, Virginia, "meets the definition of terrorism."
H.R. McMaster tells ABC's "This Week" that "anytime that you commit an attack against people to incite fear, it is terrorism."
One person died Saturday when a rammed into a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville as tension boiled over at a white supremacist... read more
- 10:50 NFL power rankings: Getting in the Christmas spirit entering Week 15
- 10:35 Tom Brady: 'I've pretty much moved past' ugly loss to Dolphins
- 10:34 A Georgia mother battles opioids to win back her kids
- 10:34 Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pried from homes
- 10:31 Herm Edwards' contract: 5 things to know about ASU head football...
- 10:24 4 of Arizona's tax credits could help you save thousands of dollars
- 10:24 Gilbert charter school fires teacher accused of sexual misconduct...
- 10:02 Former Arizona high school basketball players on college basketball...
- 09:57 Tom Brady: Patriots focused on putting ugly loss behind them fast
- 09:14 CEO Mary Barra: GM committed to 'harassment-free' workplace