The Latest: Trump aide considers Va. clash to be terrorism
BEDMINSTER, N.J. (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's reactions to the violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia (all times local):
President Donald Trump's national security adviser says the violence that broke out in Charlottesville, Virginia, "meets the definition of terrorism."
H.R. McMaster tells ABC's "This Week" that "anytime that you commit an attack against people to incite fear, it is terrorism."
One person died Saturday when a rammed into a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville as tension boiled over at a white supremacist... read more
- 14:02 Arizona high school football rewind: Curtain Calls from Zero Week
- 13:23 Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football's secrecy sparks media's FOIA request
- 13:12 GOP doubts and anxieties about Trump burst into the open
- 11:42 Physicist Hawking criticizes UK health secretary on service
- 11:21 Fiji International Leading Leading Scores
- 11:15 How Marvin Bagley III ended up at Duke a year ahead of schedule
- 11:11 How bicyclist-friendly is your city? Group ranks metro Phoenix efforts
- 10:57 How to watch the Arizona Cardinals game vs. the Chicago Bears
- 10:12 Sun safety during solar eclipse in Arizona: 'Don't look at the sun...
- 10:02 Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud with senator