The Latest: Trump aide considers Va. clash to be terrorism
BEDMINSTER, N.J. (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's reactions to the violent clashes in Charlottesville, Virginia (all times local):
President Donald Trump's national security adviser says the violence that broke out in Charlottesville, Virginia, "meets the definition of terrorism."
H.R. McMaster tells ABC's "This Week" that "anytime that you commit an attack against people to incite fear, it is terrorism."
One person died Saturday when a rammed into a crowd of protesters in Charlottesville as tension boiled over at a white supremacist... read more
- 19:03 Red Wings trade Riley Sheahan to make cap space for Andreas Athanasiou
- 18:44 LIVE: Watch the Phoenix Rising FC playoff game
- 18:44 Moon Valley football player in critical condition after collapsing...
- 18:19 Trump plans to help with Russia legal bills
- 18:19 Funeral held for US soldier at center of Trump fight
- 17:49 Game Day: Goalie Louis Domingue returns to Coyotes' crease vs....
- 17:07 Democratic chairman: Trump 'most dangerous' president ever
- 17:07 Mayor Garcetti taking his Los Angeles gig national
- 15:53 Gilbert Highland overcomes Jack Plummer, Gilbert 41-34
- 14:06 Trump celebrates IS defeat in Raqqa