The Latest: Trump and Trudeau confer on trade, NAFTA
Now Playing: President Donald Trump says "we're not backing down" on his push to impose tariffs on imported steel and aluminum despite criticism from fellow Republicans. (March 1)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's new tariffs on imports of steel and aluminum (all times local):
The White House says President Donald Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau have discussed trade and NAFTA.
The White House says Tuesday that the leaders spoke on Monday, and that Trump emphasized his commitment to a North American Free... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...