The Latest: Trump and Trudeau confer on trade, NAFTA
Now Playing: President Donald Trump says "we're not backing down" on his push to impose tariffs on imported steel and aluminum despite criticism from fellow Republicans. (March 1)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's new tariffs on imports of steel and aluminum (all times local):
The White House says President Donald Trump and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau have discussed trade and NAFTA.
The White House says Tuesday that the leaders spoke on Monday, and that Trump emphasized his commitment to a North American Free... read more
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...
- 13:39 AP sources: Cohen in talks to strike plea deal in fraud case
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat