The Latest: Trump claim of no NK nuke threat seen as dubious
Now Playing: President Trump landed on board Air Force 1 on Wednesday morning on his way back to the White House. The President is returning from the summit in Singapore with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un. (June 13)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the summit between President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un (all times local):
President Donald Trump is stretching credulity at home and abroad by declaring there is "no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea" after his summit with Kim Jong Un.
But Trump's top diplomat, Secretary... read more
- 00:27 Trump defiant despite rising outrage over border separations
- 00:27 In tit-for-tat, Trump threatens more tariffs against China
- 00:15 Origins of family separation issue stretch back many years
- 20:10 What life inside Japanese internment camps was like
- 19:33 All 5 first ladies speak out on family separations at border
- 19:11 Judge: Kansas cannot require proof of citizenship to vote
- 18:45 Ted Cruz introducing legislation to keep migrant families together
- 15:28 Records: Trump Tower failed to follow fish protection rules
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot