The Latest: Trump endorsement matters to some GOP voters
WESTERVILLE, Ohio (AP) — The Latest on a tight congressional race in Ohio that could provide clues about the Democrats' chances of retaking the House in November (all times local):
Some Republican voters in Kansas say President Donald Trump's endorsement of Secretary of State Kris Kobach mattered to them as they cast votes in the GOP primary for governor.
Fifty-three-year-old math teacher Tanya Hein said Tuesday that she always planned to vote for Kobach, but Trump's endorsement was "icing on the cake."
Recommended Video: Now Playing: President Trump has endorsed... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...