The Latest: Trump praises economy in speech at Ohio factory
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on the Trumps' trip to Ohio (all times local):
President Donald Trump is praising his recently-passed tax overhaul law, telling workers in Ohio that "America is once again open for business."
Trump is touring a manufacturing company near Cincinnati and pointing to economic gains during his first year as president. He's telling workers during a speech at the company that people's taxes "are going way down" and U.S. "factories are coming back."
He says the tax cuts are at the center of improving economic conditions. The Dow... read more
- 08:41 Her family saved for Disneyland. Then a Phoenix rental-car company...
- 08:34 Needle exchanges are on the rise across U.S. In Arizona, they're...
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...