The Latest: Trump's new budget already outdated
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's budget proposal (all times local):
President Donald Trump's 2019 budget heading for Congress is already outdated, thanks to last Friday's bipartisan budget deal.
The president's proposed fiscal blueprint was completed before the budget pact delivered a two-year, almost $300 billion increase above prior "caps" on spending. That separate agreement drives a stake into White House promises last year to take a meat ax to domestic agencies and eventually bring the budget back into the black.
The 2019 budget to be... read more
- 00:45 Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin, doubting own intel
- 00:45 Republicans join Democrats in condemning Trump's remarks
- 00:32 Summit takeaways: Trump doubts intel, plays trusted friend
- 20:20 Former Texas congressman Blake Farenthold shells out big dollars...
- 19:50 Judge mentions Supreme Court shift as Texas fetal burial trial begins
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case