The Latest: Trump says health care order will help millions
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's executive order on health care (all times local):
President Donald Trump predicts "millions and millions of people" will benefit from his action to unwind the health care law.
He's signed an executive order to make lower-premium plans more widely available.
But the changes Trump hopes to bring about could take months or even longer. That's according to administration officials who outlined the order for reporters Thursday morning. The proposals may not be finalized in time to affect coverage for 2019, let alone next... read more
- 08:39 Last Minute Gift Ideas for the Jetsetter
- 08:12 Luxury homes: $1.5M Phoenix mansion has hand-scraped hardwood floors
- 08:09 South Carolina serial killer did time for Arizona rape
- 08:09 Advocates use petitions to force Phoenix council votes on passion...
- 08:09 Lead not common in Arizona schools' drinking water, report finds
- 08:09 Arizona law and surrogacy: What you need to know
- 06:45 Baby milk maker orders global recall over salmonella fears
- 06:43 Residents return to rubble as fire crews make progress on San Diego...
- 05:33 Diphtheria deaths in Indonesia spark immunization campaign
- 04:04 Start the clock for Trump, GOP in last push on taxes, budget