The Latest: Trump says health care order will help millions
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's executive order on health care (all times local):
President Donald Trump predicts "millions and millions of people" will benefit from his action to unwind the health care law.
He's signed an executive order to make lower-premium plans more widely available.
But the changes Trump hopes to bring about could take months or even longer. That's according to administration officials who outlined the order for reporters Thursday morning. The proposals may not be finalized in time to affect coverage for 2019, let alone next... read more
- 10:10 These Arizona cities got perfect scores for LGBT equality
- 10:01 Kneeling during anthem offends referee, a veteran. He walks out....
- 09:58 John McCain memoir, 'The Restless Wave,' coming in April
- 09:56 94 deaths from plague in Madagascar, UN health agency says
- 09:45 As Congress drafts budget, could lure of oil-drilling revenue put...
- 08:35 An unpaid $7 Waffle House bill leads Louisiana police to a...
- 08:18 Trump blames 'radical Islam' for uptick in crime in Britain
- 07:19 Arizona submits bid for Amazon headquarters. Now we wait
- 06:25 Countries with the highest pollution deaths, mortality rates
- 04:14 Evoking slain son, Kelly defends Trump on condolence calls