The Latest: Trump says health care order will help millions
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's executive order on health care (all times local):
President Donald Trump predicts "millions and millions of people" will benefit from his action to unwind the health care law.
He's signed an executive order to make lower-premium plans more widely available.
But the changes Trump hopes to bring about could take months or even longer. That's according to administration officials who outlined the order for reporters Thursday morning. The proposals may not be finalized in time to affect coverage for 2019, let alone next... read more
- 19:58 Hilarious memes rip Cruz, O'Rourke during first senate debate
- 18:34 Shame, fear: Survivors explain not reporting sexual assaults
- 16:34 As he considers 2020, Biden airs regrets of Thomas hearings
- 15:25 First black female White House reporter gets Newseum statue
- 14:57 Judge denies bid to block courthouse immigration arrests
- 14:49 Rosenstein denies that he proposed secretly taping Trump
- 14:39 Evangelicals push Senate Republicans to confirm Kavanaugh
- 13:46 Obama turns focus on Pennsylvania, hopes to boost Democrats
- 11:16 The Latest: Trump delays release of Russia probe documents
- 10:28 Where Beto OâRourke and Ted Cruz will be this weekend