The Latest: Trump says health care order will help millions
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's executive order on health care (all times local):
President Donald Trump predicts "millions and millions of people" will benefit from his action to unwind the health care law.
He's signed an executive order to make lower-premium plans more widely available.
But the changes Trump hopes to bring about could take months or even longer. That's according to administration officials who outlined the order for reporters Thursday morning. The proposals may not be finalized in time to affect coverage for 2019, let alone next... read more
- 18:37 Diamondbacks sign outfielder Jarrod Dyson
- 17:52 Man shot dead by off-duty officer at Scottsdale mall pointed gun at...
- 17:33 Arizona Diamondbacks: Should best trades in franchise history...
- 16:25 Buying a new car? Here are the four best deals
- 16:23 Newcomer’s guide to spring in Phoenix
- 15:49 Trump to attend Gridiron Dinner after skipping it last year
- 15:47 Finals fours: Setting the Arizona high school basketball...
- 15:30 In 'Educated,' the inspiring story of an isolated young woman...
- 15:08 Los Angeles Dodgers eager to finish what they started, win the...
- 15:01 Craft beer, whiskey producers hail giant excise tax cut