The Latest: Trump says lower corporate rate 'non-negotiable'
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's tax cut proposal (all times local):
President Donald Trump says reducing the corporate tax rate to 20 percent is a "non-negotiable" part of his tax plan.
Trump tells "Fox & Friends" that he wanted to go lower, but "the numbers really work at 20."
The president and congressional Republicans came out with their tax overhaul plan on Wednesday. Under the plan, corporations would see their top tax rate cut from 35 percent to 20 percent.
Trump says the overall plan would provide tax relief for the... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow