The Latest: Trump says lower corporate rate 'non-negotiable'
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump's tax cut proposal (all times local):
President Donald Trump says reducing the corporate tax rate to 20 percent is a "non-negotiable" part of his tax plan.
Trump tells "Fox & Friends" that he wanted to go lower, but "the numbers really work at 20."
The president and congressional Republicans came out with their tax overhaul plan on Wednesday. Under the plan, corporations would see their top tax rate cut from 35 percent to 20 percent.
Trump says the overall plan would provide tax relief for the... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it