The Latest: Trump says 'mere allegation' can shatter lives
Now Playing: In Principal Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah's first White House press briefing, he responded to former White House aide Omarosa Manigault-Newman's remarks that the Trump presidency "is not going to be OK." (Feb. 7)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on abuse allegations involving White House aides (all times local):
President Donald Trump is bemoaning what he believes is a lack of due process for "someone falsely accused."
Trump, in a tweet, appears to question the circumstances that led to the resignation of a senior aide who... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve