The Latest: Trump seeks tariffs, says 'trade wars are good'
Now Playing: President Donald Trump has told U.S. aluminum and steel executives that he'll impose import tariffs 'next week' in a bid to boost American manufacturing. (March 1)
Media: Associated Press WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump and trade penalties on steel and aluminum imports (all times local): (all times local):
President Donald Trump is arguing for steep tariffs on steel and aluminum imports, saying "trade wars are good."
In a tweet Friday, Trump writes: "When a country (USA) is losing many billions of dollars on trade with virtually... read more
- 10:55 Houston reaches $40M settlement with pension actuarial firm
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...