The Latest: Trump threatens tax on European cars
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Latest on President Donald Trump, Republicans and trade (all times local):
President Donald Trump says the U.S. "will simply apply a TAX" on cars made in Europe if the European Union retaliates against the trade penalties he's seeking on imports of steel and aluminum.
The EU is promising retaliation against American exports if Trump follows through — as he says he will next week.
Recommended Video: Now Playing: Donald Trump was uncharacteristically quiet about dealing North Koreaâs nuclear ambitions when leaving church on Sunday. When asked by... read more
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...
- 19:15 Scottsdale daredevil Valerie Thompson crashes at more than 340 mph...
- 18:57 Diamondbacks' Brad Boxberger eager to embrace his role, whatever it...
- 18:35 High school baseball roundup: Desert Mountain stuns No. 1 Basha
- 18:13 Arizona Cardinals Insiders Podcast: Offseason grade and mailbag...
- 17:41 Study: Medical bankruptcies may not be as common as thought
- 17:41 Leading AIDS researcher selected as CDC director
- 17:07 Trump pushing Europe to fix Iran deal he may blow up anyway
- 16:27 Moore: Will Sean Miller stay at Arizona after tournament loss, NCAA...
- 16:21 Chris Mack? Shaka Smart? Who will be Louisville's next basketball...