The Latest: Trump vows not to settle suit against foundation
NEW YORK (AP) — The Latest on New York's lawsuit against the Trump Foundation (all times local):
The Trump Foundation says in a statement that a lawsuit filed against it by New York's attorney general is "politics at its very worst."
The suit filed Thursday says President Donald Trump illegally used the charity to pay legal settlements related to his golf clubs, buy a painting of himself and bolster his political image with donations directed by his campaign staff.
Recommended Video: Now Playing: New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has fought the Trump travel... read more
- 00:27 Trump defiant despite rising outrage over border separations
- 00:27 In tit-for-tat, Trump threatens more tariffs against China
- 00:15 Origins of family separation issue stretch back many years
- 20:10 What life inside Japanese internment camps was like
- 19:33 All 5 first ladies speak out on family separations at border
- 19:11 Judge: Kansas cannot require proof of citizenship to vote
- 18:45 Ted Cruz introducing legislation to keep migrant families together
- 15:28 Records: Trump Tower failed to follow fish protection rules
- 14:50 Trump official denies separating families. O'Rourke fires back:...
- 10:35 SJC rejects putting 'millionaire tax' on ballot