The Latest: Trump wants term limits for House, Senate
WASHINGTON — The Latest on the U.S. presidential race (all times EDT):
Donald Trump says he wants congressional term limits of six years for House members and 12 years for the Senate.
Trump outlined his term limits ideas Tuesday as part of his ongoing emphasis on a proposed federal ethics overhaul.
His vice presidential running mate also mentions Trump's ethics proposals. But Mike Pence didn't mention term limits at all Tuesday during multiple stops in North Carolina.
The Indiana governor happens to be a former member of Congress himself. He served 12 years in the House, twice as... read more
- 02:28 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives venomous spider bite,...
- 00:30 Allegations from women in his past shadow Trump
- 00:30 GOP senators criticize Trump for congratulating Putin on win
- 00:30 Tariffs on steel, aluminum set off scramble for exemptions
- 23:27 Hamilton baseball walks off to complete rally over Desert Vista
- 23:18 Detroit Red Wings stop losing skid, top Philadelphia Flyers 5-4 in SO
- 21:35 Brazil to vaccinate entire country against yellow fever
- 20:45 Lupe Valdez touts Dan Patrick in fundraising for Dem gubernatorial...
- 19:57 Hospital cited over woman left in cold in hospital gown
- 19:56 Chandler Rotary track meet to showcase record 3,800 athletes