The media's new question on Trump: 'Will he talk us into a war?'
President Trump is creeping up in the polls now that foreign policy has seized center stage.
With his domestic agenda lagging for now, Trump is discovering, as his predecessors did, that a president has far greater latitude on the world stage. At the same time, global events have demanded an administration response.
It’s hardly surprising that Trump’s approval rating is getting a little better—up six points, to 40 percent, in a new Quinnipiac poll. He launched widely praised airstrikes against Syria over a chemical weapons attack, and used the Mother of All Bombs against ISIS in... read more
- 11:10 Should Arizona schools let kids watch solar eclipse outside? Some...
- 11:10 'Young Southwest modern' house built by owner in 1950s is for sale
- 10:18 Saving and budgeting: How to be smart with your money
- 08:47 Trump's first campaign manager joins super PAC backing him
- 08:00 The Latest: Dunford endorses military leaders' tweets
- 07:20 Texas lawmaker says his bill would not protect Charlottesville...
- 06:45 Bay Area averages a car-to-car shooting on its freeways every week,...
- 06:32 McCaul calls congressional hearing after Charlottesville violence
- 04:12 President Trump's ardent backers support him more than ever
- 03:59 Trump aide: No military solution in North Korea