The murder was preceded by non-payment for a set rims in the case against Deon 'D.J.' Johnson
A grand jury will hear the details of a homicide that, former Spanish Fort High School football star, Deon "D.J." Johnson is accused of committing.
That decision along with his $100,000 bond with a $10,000 cash portion remaining in place, was decided by Mobile District Court Judge Bob Sherling on Wednesday morning at a preliminary hearing in the case.
Five family members of Johnson and family of the victim, Chance Ollhoft,26, gathered in the courtroom to hear what evidence Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Wright presented against Johnson.
Wright had Mobile Police Department... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...