The murder was preceded by non-payment for a set rims in the case against Deon 'D.J.' Johnson
A grand jury will hear the details of a homicide that, former Spanish Fort High School football star, Deon "D.J." Johnson is accused of committing.
That decision along with his $100,000 bond with a $10,000 cash portion remaining in place, was decided by Mobile District Court Judge Bob Sherling on Wednesday morning at a preliminary hearing in the case.
Five family members of Johnson and family of the victim, Chance Ollhoft,26, gathered in the courtroom to hear what evidence Assistant District Attorney Jennifer Wright presented against Johnson.
Wright had Mobile Police Department... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler