Mayor unveils Hub pilot programs for housing
Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh yesterday unveiled four new pilot programs designed to make building and buying middle-income housing more affordable in the city.
The Mayor’s Housing Innovation Lab will launch the pilots — designed to help reach Walsh’s 2014- announced goal of adding 20,000 new middle-income housing units by 2030 — in the next three months.
The lab will use city-owned land for an innovation competition focused on compact-living apartments to spur architects and developers to build more efficient and affordable housing. A small unit... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...