Mayor unveils Hub pilot programs for housing
Boston Mayor Martin J. Walsh yesterday unveiled four new pilot programs designed to make building and buying middle-income housing more affordable in the city.
The Mayor’s Housing Innovation Lab will launch the pilots — designed to help reach Walsh’s 2014- announced goal of adding 20,000 new middle-income housing units by 2030 — in the next three months.
The lab will use city-owned land for an innovation competition focused on compact-living apartments to spur architects and developers to build more efficient and affordable housing. A small unit... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...