The ties that bind: Billy Crudup talk new movie ‘Blood Ties'
Billy Crudup didn't have to do much research for his latest role in 1970s-era family drama Blood Ties. The 45-year-old plays a cop with a con-artist older brother ( Clive Owen) who comes to live with him after he gets out of prison.
“Both of us come from a background of sibling rivalry, so we were able to bond and get under each other's skin quite easily,” says Crudup, who has two brothers (he's the middle).
But when the time came to actually go fist to fist, the two costars were a mismatch.
“Listen, if we were really fighting, I would have had my ass... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt