The ties that bind: Billy Crudup talk new movie ‘Blood Ties'
Billy Crudup didn't have to do much research for his latest role in 1970s-era family drama Blood Ties. The 45-year-old plays a cop with a con-artist older brother ( Clive Owen) who comes to live with him after he gets out of prison.
“Both of us come from a background of sibling rivalry, so we were able to bond and get under each other's skin quite easily,” says Crudup, who has two brothers (he's the middle).
But when the time came to actually go fist to fist, the two costars were a mismatch.
“Listen, if we were really fighting, I would have had my ass... read more
- 21:03 Running world embraces Desiree Linden after Boston Marathon victory
- 20:21 Cardinals plan to exercise fifth-year option for left tackle D.J....
- 19:54 Texas agriculture commissioner errs in interpreting barbecue bill,...
- 19:23 Arizona Cardinals have urgent need for wide receivers behind Larry...
- 18:19 NFL draft: 2018 quarterback class not measuring up to 1983 comparisons
- 17:54 Pence to name Kellogg as national security adviser
- 17:52 Diamondbacks left-hander Patrick Corbin named National League...
- 17:52 ASU NFL draft preview: The intriguing case of Kalen Ballage
- 17:52 Perry's Chubba Purdy stops at-bat to honor national anthem from...
- 16:56 Phoenix Suns have talked to Jason Kidd, Vinny Del Negro about...