The top questions about filing taxes as the deadline approaches
CLOSE The number one thing people are doing with their tax refund. Elizabeth Keatinge has more.
The old federal income-tax rules were complicated enough, with many provisions poorly understood by the public. That might change as more people gain familiarity with the new and simplified tax-reform package
But it won't happen immediately.
These are issues that seem to cause confusion as more Americans complete their income-tax returns and plan ahead.
Do the changes in the tax reform plan apply now? For the most part, no. That means the old rules for individuals that were in effect last year... read more
- 14:06 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes battle the Minnesota Wild
- 14:06 Game Day: Phoenix Suns face Golden State Warriors minus their stars
- 11:03 Obama to visit Singapore, New Zealand, Australia, Japan
- 03:01 Youth served as 20-year-old Daria Kasatkina outlasts valiant Venus...
- 01:55 ASU baseball opens Pac-12 play with comeback win over Oregon
- 01:11 ASU coach Herm Edwards braves flight with Blue Angels before Friday...
- 00:50 White House chief tells staff their jobs safeâ for now
- 00:42 Trump's possible China tariffs send opponents scrambling
- 00:32 Chaos rules: Left and right, Trump advisers in hot water
- 23:52 Predators clinch playoff spot, increase lead in NHL standings by...