The world's richest agree: This will impact everything
"Shark Tank" star Mark Cuban made a jaw-dropping prediction: Bill Gates' status as the world's richest person could end.
That’s right. The billionaire went on record and said that the world's first TRILLIONAIRE would emerge from one little-known industry that many industry experts say is primed to become "bigger than the internet.”
In fact, this new industry promises to become so huge that its forward-thinking entrepreneurs will likely knock Bill Gates off his throne as the richest person in the world.
While the attendees of a recent Texas conference may have been stunned by... read more
- 10:50 NFL power rankings: Getting in the Christmas spirit entering Week 15
- 10:35 Tom Brady: 'I've pretty much moved past' ugly loss to Dolphins
- 10:34 A Georgia mother battles opioids to win back her kids
- 10:34 Opioid crisis strains foster system as kids pried from homes
- 10:31 Herm Edwards' contract: 5 things to know about ASU head football...
- 10:24 4 of Arizona's tax credits could help you save thousands of dollars
- 10:24 Gilbert charter school fires teacher accused of sexual misconduct...
- 10:02 Former Arizona high school basketball players on college basketball...
- 09:57 Tom Brady: Patriots focused on putting ugly loss behind them fast
- 09:14 CEO Mary Barra: GM committed to 'harassment-free' workplace