The world's richest agree: This will impact everything
"Shark Tank" star Mark Cuban made a jaw-dropping prediction: Bill Gates' status as the world's richest person could end.
That’s right. The billionaire went on record and said that the world's first TRILLIONAIRE would emerge from one little-known industry that many industry experts say is primed to become "bigger than the internet.”
In fact, this new industry promises to become so huge that its forward-thinking entrepreneurs will likely knock Bill Gates off his throne as the richest person in the world.
While the attendees of a recent Texas conference may have been stunned by... read more
- 14:02 Arizona high school football rewind: Curtain Calls from Zero Week
- 13:23 Jim Harbaugh, Michigan football's secrecy sparks media's FOIA request
- 13:12 GOP doubts and anxieties about Trump burst into the open
- 11:42 Physicist Hawking criticizes UK health secretary on service
- 11:21 Fiji International Leading Leading Scores
- 11:15 How Marvin Bagley III ended up at Duke a year ahead of schedule
- 11:11 How bicyclist-friendly is your city? Group ranks metro Phoenix efforts
- 10:57 How to watch the Arizona Cardinals game vs. the Chicago Bears
- 10:12 Sun safety during solar eclipse in Arizona: 'Don't look at the sun...
- 10:02 Trump Phoenix rally to highlight feisty feud with senator